DTE Woodpecker Wireless Endodontic Filling System
The Gutta Percha Fi-G + Fi-P 3D Filling System is a complete dental instrument for endodontic use from Woodpecker. Its high technology consists of a Fi-P handpiece for vertical condensation and a Fi-G gun for duct filling.
It is used to heat, cut and condense the gutta-percha in the root set during treatments. It also has a temperature control to match every job and gutta-percha on the market precisely.
In addition, it features an ergonomic, cordless design for comfortable handling and to avoid hand fatigue. It has a dual-directional display that adjusts with the use of both the right and left hand. The temperature and battery level of the handpiece can be displayed on the screen
Salient Features of the Fi-P handpiece:
- Suitable for vertical condensation.
- It has a high precision temperature control.
- It achieves a fast heat-up speed of only 0.2 seconds to ensure efficient work.
- It has four temperatures to adapt to different gutta-percha.
- Pre-curved 0.35 mm tip to penetrate narrow root canals for better treatment.
- High performance thanks to its powerful battery with an autonomy of 4 hours (1500 operations on a full charge).
- Lightweight design reduces hand fatigue for comfortable handling.
- It has a built-in dual display for left or right handed operation.
- Compatible with 9 tip models of different sizes: WP3504, WP4004, WP4504, WP5004, WP5506, WP5508L, WP5508, WP5510 and WP6012.
- Widely compatible
Salient Features of the Fi-G handpiece:
- Used for filling of ducts.
- Temperature control for precise handling.
- It has a 0.5 mm injection needle and is able to adapt to any angle because it can rotate through 360°.
- 0.35 mm pre-curved plugger.
- It has four preset temperatures to adapt to different gutta percha on the market.
- Fast and efficient.
- Excellent 4 hours batterylife.
- It has a two-way display to fit both left and right hand.
- Ergonomic design for a better grip.
- Facilitates the sealing operation.
- Safe protection mechanism by automatically shutting down 10 minutes after operation.