DTE Woodpecker Gutta Percha Obturation System Fi-E
- Perfect gutta-percha fluidity, uniform and smooth gutta-percha output without bubbles; Easier than traditional manual gutta-percha injection to relieve hand fatigue for the operator.
- Eliminate surgical hazards caused by gutta-percha leakage and overflow.
- Maintenance-free thanks to automatic cleaning of remaining gutta-percha.
- 360° ROTATBLE The gutta-percha bar is directly loaded into the injection needle.
- There is no gutta-percha residue inside the machine, making it easier to clean.
- The gutta-percha bar can be replaced at any time without waiting for the internal cooling of machine.
- Symmetrically-designed dual injection buttons, sensitive and convenient.
- An indication window is set on the front of the machine to display the remaining gutta-percha intuitively and accurately.
- Charging base enable battery temperature monitoring, guaranteeing more secure charging.
- 5 preset temperatures: 100°C→120°C→150°C→180°C→200°C.
- 3 injection speeds: Slow, Medium, Fast; Auto heating stop after timeout; Auto shutdown after timeout.
- 2x2000mAh batteries, allowing quick replacement in 1sec.
- Dual batteries deliver longer endurance, enabling filling about 100 root canals.
- Charging time: About 2.5h (3h for the first charge)