Woodpecker LX 16 Plus
LX 16 PLUS is a new generation of lasers: with three wavelengths (blue, red, infrared), it is the ideal instrument for all the therapies adopted in dentistry. The touch screen, high-performance lithium battery, and autoclavable quick-attaching fiber tips make it a simple, reliable, and sterile product
- Dental soft tissue surgery
- Endodontic sterilization
- Periodontal sterilization
- Low-intensity laser therapy
Oral ulcer, and Teeth whitening.
- Sophisticated technology that mitigates bleeding during the operation and maximally minimizes the postoperative swelling, reduces the pain of the patient, thereby accelerating the recovery.
- 5200 mAh Battery that lasts for a week on a single charge.
- Ergonomically designed handpiece with On/Off button and removable handpiece cover, which is autoclavable.
- Autoclavable fiber tips with quick connection
- With the intuitive touchscreen, selecting the desired treatment is made easier than ever before and the included mini-guide assists the user in executing the treatment.
- CE Certified, UK power plug, Two years warranty
Innovative Three Wavelengths Blue Semiconductor Laser Therapy Device
- 6 Fiber optical kit (3 tips each)
- 1 Desensitization tip
- 1 Whitening tip
- 3 Biostimulation tip
- 1 Handpiece with 2 autoclavable cover
- 1 Pedal
- 3 Goggles laser protection
- Power adapter input：100-240Vac，50/60Hz，2.5A
- Emission modes: CW (continuous wave), chopped 1 Hz to 20 kHz
- Aiming beam: 650 ± 20 nm /Pmax< 5mW
- Rechargeable battery: 11.1V/2600mAh x2 (57.7Wh)
- Time consumption for charging: about 4h (5 hours for first charging)
Two weeks free trial available (Please contact us for more details)