Nova glass light cure glass ionomer -2005
Radiopaque resin reinforced self adhesive light cure glass ionomer cement. Designed specially as a restorative material for use in Class III, Class V and deciduous teeth, also used for secondary indications such as liner, base and core build-up. Adhesion to dentin, fluoride release and reduced sensitivity to humidity.
- Smaller particles, excellent esthetics
- High filler loading, significantly improved abrasion resistance
- High radiopacity
- Perfect and long term fluoride release
- Compatible with hard tissue and high adhesion values.
- Self-adhesive to tooth structure, no etching, no bonding
- High polishability
- Bacteriostatic effect, high biocompatibility
- Class III and V restorations, particularly for cervical erosion and root surface caries
- Restoration of primary teeth
- Core build up
- As a base or liner
- Intermediate restorative and base material for heavy stress situation in Class I and Class II
- Cavities using sandwich laminate technique
Packing contains: 15 g Powder + 6.8 ml Liquid + Instructions for use + Mixing pad + Measuring Spoon.