BRIGHT TEMPORARY C&B
- C&B is a self-curing, moldable composite designated for the construction of temporary crown and bridge restorations, available in 1:1, 4:1, and 10:1 ratio base/catalyst.
- It offers an excellent aesthetic result and in combination with its optimal mechanical properties is an ideal tool for fabricating provisional restorations.
- It produces low temperatures during intra-oral settings which protect against damage to the dental pulp.
Temporary crowns and bridges
Temporary inlays and Onlays
Characteristics - Advantages
- Superior aesthetics.
- Minimal Increase in temperature during polymerization.
- Precise and easy fit of the temporary crown/ bridge due to the shrinkage being low.
- Optimum elastic phase,
- Long-lasting and durable
- Extremely high polishability
Pack size: 7.5 gm Syringe
Available in A2 Shade.