Woodpecker Endo 1 Ultrasonic Endo Activator
Endo 1 safely boosts the irrigants used inside the root canal throughout endodontic treatment with its automatic microcomputer control of vibration.
It can penetrate deep into the root canal and uses various effects produced by ultrasonic waves to drive the drug or liquid into the root canal, generating ultrasonic flow and cavitation effects, and achieving the effect of irrigating stains and debris.
Features of the Endo 1 Ultrasonic Endoactivator:.
- Automatic intelligent microcomputer control
- Autoclavable head
- Prevents infection and allows for treatment with greater safety.
- Smooth tips with an anti-breakage system that are flexible, resilient and non-sharp.
- Hydrodynamic flow optimises debridement and removal of dentine sludge and biofilm.
- A lightweight (99 g) cordless handpiece allows wireless operation, ideal if the device needs to be moved.
- Easy-to-use device.
- High frequency ultrasonic vibration -45 KHz- with a small wave amplitude 25 µm.
- 4 hours of continuous operation and 6 months of standby, battery capacity: 750mAh.
- Detachable and sterilisable head
- Colour: White.
- 12 months Warranty
- Product package includes: host, handpiece, 8 tips, Endo spanner, charging base and 5V power adapter.